Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Unexpected

Sometimes things in life don't go as expected, and the events of these past few days have defiantly been one of those things. I should be sitting in Haiti right now and instead I am still at home. The reason for this is the people of Haiti are protesting and all the roads are shut down, thus, making it impossible to travel from the airport to the area in which I will be serving. All that being said I had to change the date I will be leaving and I will now, Lord willing be flying out February 24th. I ask that you would join me in praying for Haiti and the people that live there. Pray that Gods peace would flood the entire island, and pray for safety and wisdom for missionaries that are there right now. Thank you all for your support and prayers, I truly appreciate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update

Wow! I can't believe it has been almost 2 months since I have posted on here! I am so sorry! I left Haiti about a month and a half ago, ...