Thursday, January 31, 2019

12 Days


12 days from today I will be on my way back to Haiti, it still doesn't feel real! I am so excited to be back in a place that I love with some amazing people, I truly can't wait! Please be praying as I still have lots to get ready before leaving! If you would like to donate towards my trip you can use the link on the right side, and it will take you directly to the organization donation site.

 So you may be thinking, what will I be doing? The short answer is I am not exactly sure but it will be a mix of many different projects. Including ESL lessons, a craft program, and playing with the kids as well as many office type projects to help with the needs of GVCM and sponsorship of the kids. I will also be able to do some photography and many other things! In order to do all of these projects I need supplies and I need to bring along everything, so if you would be willing to purchase something, you can use the link below and have it sent directly to me. http://a.co/3zQe0UI

I am so thankful for so much support and encouragement as I continue to follow in what God has called me to!! Don't forget to enter your email to get updates when I post!💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update

Wow! I can't believe it has been almost 2 months since I have posted on here! I am so sorry! I left Haiti about a month and a half ago, ...