Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Welcome to my blog! This Crazy Beautiful Broken Life was born from the idea of wanting to be able to share what I am doing and what God is teaching me. For those of you who don't know me, I have recently graduated from high school and will be spending my spring semester and summer serving at an orphanage in Haiti.
I have four adopted siblings, three of whom have special needs. They have given me a heart for the orphan and a love of the world that I would not otherwise have. I am so thankful for my life no matter how crazy it may be. God uses the most broken imperfect people for his glory when they are willing to follow him wherever he leads. I am so thankful for the opportunity to serve and am looking forward to all that is coming!  Don't forget to enter your email on the right hand side so you are notified when I post. Thank you for following along!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I’m so excited to hear about your amazing journey! Im a little jealous that you get to spend so much time with little ones who need love. Seriously though, I am so proud of the amazing young woman you have become. I love your heart and I KNOW that God is going to use you in an amazing way! I’m asking God to protect you and provide for you and make His voice clear to your heart as you follow Him. Always spend time in His presence each morning to have His strength and grace for the day! Stay strong! We can do all things through Christ who gives us strength (Philippians 4:13).

    ReplyDelete

Update

Wow! I can't believe it has been almost 2 months since I have posted on here! I am so sorry! I left Haiti about a month and a half ago, ...